The Broken Arrow

People tell stories on the street,
They say Eros got wrong with someone's treat,
He planed love in his frame,
But in horrorible pain his arrow's shoot became.

His poor victims, so naive,
In that love ilusion wanted to belive,
They enjoyed so happy and last in will
They never thought that was nothing but an ill.

They laughed and walked on the city,
Everyone knew this was something from above,
They awnsered with peaceful words of pity,
When people hated them 'cuz of their wounderful love.

But the spell was lifted,
And the spirit of love just shifted,
They wondered and  in their thoughts they sinked,
'Cuz that feeling was dark as ink.

Their hearts woke up
And a rough idea was in their thought...

"What happened?"

"WAIT..."

"I feel something..."

"Something in my chest makes me remember...
i dont know what to feel or think,
But I hope Eros never sees me again...
at first he just wishperd beautiful ilusions to my ear,
I always thougth i could handle feelings,
so i let him shoot me with his arrow."

They feared and their body started a shiver,
"I wish in your heart i could stay..."
That words for both felt bitter,
"...But we need to stay away."

The arrow is broken,
And the magic had rotten,
Their story seemed real
But death took it... 'cuz she likes to steal.

0 comentarios: