Love me right





Love me for what i am
Love me for my soul
Love me when I’m wrong
And love me when I’m right

Love my sight but not for my eyes
Because my sight can see deep through your eyes
Love my hugs but not for my body
Because my body cant wrap your heart, just my hugs would
Love my kisses but not for my lips
because my lips can say wrong things too, but my kisses will be true
Love what you can see, touch or feel and ill be sad
Because you wont feel what i want u to feel

I want you to feel happy
so my heart can feel joy
I want you to feel love
so my skin can feel warm
I want you to feel confident
so our spirit can feel safe
I want you to feel truthful
so our souls can reach and walk together

Because my body will disappear
And my face will wrinkle
My arms wont be strong one day
And my legs will stumble

But i will still love you

My heart will only grow
Because your smile will feed me
My love will be strong
Because your hands will build me
Ill be loyal until my death
Because my ears can only hear your voice
Ill be truthful everyday
Because i don´t want to hurt you

I can change my body for you
so your eyes can get pleased
I can change my voice for you
so your ears can get satisfied
I can change my mind for you
so our relation can be easy
I can change because i love you

Just because i love u
But i wont change my soul
And the way i love just because of you

I wont...
It will be dangerous
Will be depressing
Will be poisonous
Will be my death

I will be all yours when u prove u will love me in the best way
so please... love me well...
love me sweetly, love me right

1 comentarios:

Mary M. Belle dijo...

We all become gray and Old...
'cause that has been told,
That is why we all need someone who gives us support,
Someone who gives us more than a lot...

Someone who never gets tired
Someone who can cry with you,
Laugh with you...
Spend THOSE silent times with you...
Someone who loves you ever more...
Someone who can hold your hand
Someone who never labels you...
Someone that becomes real,
Someone that makes you feel real...
Someone who helps you to come down to reality when you just want to escape and FORGET ABOUT REALITY...
Someone who tries to catch you when everybody leaves you...
Someone who will give you the warmth and strength needed to march against the coldness and the rudeness of THAT everyday,
THAT everyday which leaves scars by your careless acts...
Someone who wants and dares to fight against the faultier..
Someone who will always be there...
When the weather changes..
When all your islands have sunk on the deep
THAT someone would be the Only rock you can hold on to...

And I wish I could promise to be that One.