i'll be there (my shorter poem)


On the times of storm,
On the days of war,
On the momments of demons attack.

I'll be there.

I'll be there 4 fight all of your fears,
for wipe away all of your tears,
I'll be there to heal the cuts 'n hits of the life,
I'll be there for saying u how stupid 'n hypocrite was the love with u.
Cuz the love 'n war are just for make u wizer,
but my friendship is for feed your soul.

Even if u were suffering the burns of hate 'n hunger,
Even if u were freezing for the sadness 'n indiference,
Even if u were falling from the sky when life cut your wings,
Even if there werent a light at the end of the road.

I'll be there.

I'll be there to spill water all over your burned soul,
I'll be there to hug u 'n warm u up from the cold of this world,
I'll be there to turn on a light just to show i'm with u,
I'll be there to catch u just to dont let u touch the floor,
I'll try to take care of u 'n your soul until death.

Dont worry cuz death will come,
but my heart will be on peace 'cuz i'll know u loved me as my friend, as my brother...
so dont worry 'cuz i'll see you someday up there, cuz in heaven we cant suffer.

1 comentarios:

Luis dijo...

this is just awesome I mean I needed it... it is good to know there are still some things that aren't rotten yet... Congrats

Cheers from GT

L.